Saturday, October 18, 2008

Searching for Love

I laughed a few times and had broad smiles in my face while watching this:



How cute and pure an innocent love could be.

How I wish I could be so.
How I wish my nation could be so.
How I wish the world could be so.

If I were to fall in love, then let the love set my heart right.
Unruffled by a false sense of superiority, narcissism and selfishness,
for the message in the Holy Book is clear:

"Oh mankind, We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily, the most honored among you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you - and Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted with all things."
[The Holy Qur'an 49:13]

Perhaps too much politics had rendered the world weary and wistful,
robbed of its innocence and innocuousness.

Yusuf Islam said, "maybe there's a world that I'm still to find":



I agree. For I am still searching for that world, too.

John Lennon said, "imagine all the people living for the day... imagine all the people living life in peace":



Oh, how I dream such world truly exists. Yes, you are a not a lone dreamer, Mr. Lennon.

Perhaps, such world does exists! Louis Armstrong had seen it. "What a wonderful world," he declared:



If I were to fall in love... then let it be this cup of love that I drink.