Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eid Mubarak to My Beloved Family and Friends

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I wish to extend by heartfelt gratitude and apology to my family members back there in Kuching, especially mom and dad, my brothers and sisters: hani, e, kai, na, and pit.

I would also like to extend a similar message to my friends wherever you may be: Malaysia, USA, Ireland, UK, Jordan, Egypt, Indonesia, Czech Republic - anywhere in this Land of God.

Even at this peak hour of busyness with examinations and whatnot, the advent of Eid is always a significant one - it serves to remind me (and I believe, my fellow colleagues) of spiritual victory. As always, every year, 1st of Shawwal is always a unique one for each passing year and of course for every Shawwal, there lies priceless memories and sentimental values to reminisce for time and again.

Ahlan' ya Shawwal (Welcome o Shawwal).
Ilalli-qa' ya Ramadan (Until we meet again, o Ramadan).


From the very heart of mine,
Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin! :)

Dedicated to all:

5 comments:

munie said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiltfitri~

Linda Anuar said...

jani sik sebut Canadaaaaa! Eid mubarak :D

iErA said...

Slamat Ari raya...
:)

Anonymous said...

selamat hari raya aidilfirti. :)

leona said...

selamat hari raya!
maaf zahir batin!